Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Hello Goodbye



As of today, I am no longer working at MTV Geek. Much thanks and appreciation to my intrepid and talented writers -- among them Charles, Sean, Brigid, Jorge, Kendra, Steven, Ali, Zack, Kevin, and Aaron.

To my associate editor Eddie Wright: it has been great to watch you develop your writing and come into your own. To Multiplayer editor Clint Mize: I know we sorta threw you into the thick of it in the beginning, but you've done an amazing job with the site!

To Tom Akel: thanks so much for two and a half years at Geek, for being supportive, and for lots of great conversation about comic books.

And if anybody for some reason would like to continue to follow my ramblings, feel free to drop by here; I might have some extra time to write, at least for the time being.
“The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.” 
-- Alan Watts